Juana La Iguana, LLC
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 17, 2015
Further, by visiting our Site or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes.
Information We Collect About You
Using various technologies, which may include, but are not limited to, cookies, we, and third parties may collect information about your activities on our site. We may collect such information about you from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
1) Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect and store information, such as the following: information about your use of our Services (on our Site) through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type; operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We may combine information collected automatically with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to vendors, service providers, contractors, agents, or other entities who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to another entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Security of My Personal Information
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information in your account settings on our Site. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems. We will not knowingly collect or store data or personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.